Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement - Celebrities

Internet Sensation, James Brown Of “They Didn’t Caught Me” signs his 2nd brand ambassador deal 'Strandeluxe Concept'.

Even when I fall 20 times I will rise 100 times because of amazing moments like this I am grateful to announce to y’all that I am the official BRAND AMBASSADOR for @strandeluxe ( STRANDELUXE ) hair just became exclusive with me....it’s not even the middle of the year yet and I have already signed my second deal...thanks to everybody that supports and loves me regardless and against all odds @migoreal @iconmathiu @iamsamaj @jand_official

See more photos: http://gistmore.com/james-brown-of-they-didnt-caught-me-signs-his-2nd-brand-ambassador-deal-strandeluxe
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Gisters7:07pmOn May 29

Comments