I aged overnight - Grieving sister of late Vanguard reporter says she's struggling with depression

 

I aged overnight - Grieving sister of late Vanguard reporter says she

Elizabeth Jessica Kuraun, the sister to late Vanguard reporter, Tordue Henry Salem, said that she has aged overnight due to grief and depression following the death of her brother. 

 

Salem, who was covering the House of Representatives, was found dead 29 days after he went missing in Abuja."Deviating attention from my brother’s death to focus on my husband’s campaign has really helped psychologically. Don’t need hospital rest now. my family is looking up to me. Coping With Grief and Depression. Aged overnight but don’t care though." she wrote. 

I aged overnight - Grieving sister of late Vanguard reporter says she

I aged overnight - Grieving sister of late Vanguard reporter says she

Comments