Posts

Showing posts from February, 2016

Pastor caught sleeping with another man's wife

Image
– A pastor has fled after being caught pants down with another man’s wife – The woman’s husband burst in on the pair while they were “praying” – The couple’s daughter informed her father that the affair had been going on for months – The woman and the pastor are reported to be on the run The house where pastor victor ran out naked. Photo: PM News A pastor identified only as Victor, has reportedly fled after being caught pants down with another man’s wife in Lagos. According to a PM News report, the pastor sneaked into a man’s house to have carnal knowledge of the wife before he was caught pants down in Ejigbo area of Lagos state. Reportedly he had already pulled off his trousers but had to run out wearing only his underwear when the husband, identified as Vitalis Okere, barged into his home. READ ALSO: Redeemed Pastor Arrested For Fraud The pastor, it was revealed, had been repeatedly going into the man’s apartment and sleeping the woman...

Melaye and Murray-Bruce inspect ongoing rail project

Image
– Some members of the National Assembly have been alive to their responsibilities – 2 top Senators visited the site of an ongoing rail project at the nation’s capital, Abuja Senators Dino Melaye and Ben Murray-Bruce led the team of lawmakers that inspected the ongoing rail project in the Federal Capital Territory. The visit to the site of the project is part of the oversight functions of the 2 members of the upper chambers. READ ALSO: Should Nigerians angelise or demonise President Buhari? The project is called the Abuja Mass Transit rail project. The visit was made on Thursday, February 11. Both men were encouraged by what they say at the site of the project. They urged the contractors to intensify their work in order to see that the project is completed on or before its deadline. One of the serving Senators that went for the project was the embattled Senator from Anambra state, Andy Ubah. Below are photos and Tweets from the inspection of the project: ...

Olajumoke gains admission, gets luxury apartment

Image
Olajumoke Orisaguna, the young lady who became a model after mistakenly appearing on a TY Bello’s photo shoot, has gained admission to study English Proficiency. The breadseller who relocated from Osun state became a celebrity after unintentionally appearing in a photo shoot by TY Bello and has since bagged national and international recognition after she was made a model following her good looks. Olajumoke Orisaguna and her husband Sunday at Sujimoto 1. Photo: Bella Naija Olajumoke, who is said to have little or no knowledge of English Language has been offered admission to study Proficiency in English Grammar and Communication, and One-on-One Total Personality Development at Poise Graduate Finishing Academy, Cable.ng reports. Olajumoke and her husband taking lunch after the meeting with Sujimoto. Photo: Bella Naija This new development sponsored by Sujimoto Construction Limited, is also backed with an offer of a ‘furnished luxury apartm...

15-yr-old boy impregnates 16 girls (photos)

Image
A 15-year-old boy has ‘mistakenly’ impregnated 16 teenage girls between the ages of 13 and 17 after a pool party went awry. The boy According to reports by Tallahassee Herald in Florida, United States, the 15-year-old boy who was said to have a ‘highly potent sperm’ ejaculated in the pool without warning his mates. And reports say that this ended up impregnating half of the girls present at the celebration. When the birthday celebrant, Daliah Jennings, was questioned, she said: “I’m glad I didn’t have my swimsuit that day. It was a surprise party to celebrate my 15th birthday, let’s just say that a baby in my womb is the kind of present I’m glad I didn’t get” she said, looking visibly relieved of not getting pregnant. Some of the girls at the party Standing on the fact that they did not have sex at the party, the 15-year-old boy said: “Some people in town say we had some kind of wild sex orgy going on and that’s how I got all those...

Pastor who raped JSS2 girl says devil was not at fault

Image
– Teenager’s sister says she gave her out for the pastor’s ‘use’ – Pastor rapes girl for three consecutive days – Girl narrates ordeal in the hands of clergy man Pastor Opirite Amakiri, who reportedly molested the young girl for three days. Photo: The Nation A 50-year-old pastor in Rivers state has been paraded in Port Harcourt, the state capital, for allegedly raping a JSS2 student for three consecutive days. Opirite F. Amakiri, who was paraded by the police, allegedly had a carnal knowledge of the young girl said to be a member of the pastor’s church. READ ALSO:  Video/photo: Female pastor who bares boobs to preach According to The Nation, Amakiri who pastors a Pentecostal Church, Agape Baptist Church located along Aka Base in Rumuolumeni area of Obio/Akpor local government area of the state, was said to have lured the young girl into his room to help massage his waist for a cure from a protracted waist pain. The...

Forex scarcity: Banks in multi-million-dollar racketeering

Image
CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele Commercial banks in the country are raking in millions of dollars from a foreign exchange racketeering which has been fuelled by the acute shortage of hard currency in the economy, investigation by the Saturday PUNCH has revealed. The Central Bank of Nigeria has been rationing forex to prospective importers in the past 16 months, after the global fall in the prices of crude oil, the nation’s main forex earner. The situation has exacerbated over time and tens of thousands of applications for forex by intending importers have been kept on hold by the CBN for months. Sources close to the forex racketeering said the dollar shortage had led to a situation where prospective importers apply to the CBN through their banks for forex for months without getting it. The continued acute scarcity, it was learnt, had been capitalised upon by the commercial banks who are now selling several millions of dollars obtained from the CBN on their clie...

Fans reject Mourinho, want another Premier League manager

Image
– Fans polled would prefer Mauricio Pochettino over Mourinho – Over 3,500 took part in the poll – Despite what fans say, Mourinho has agreed to join United in principle A poll was put out to Manchester United fans asking if they wanted Jose Mourinho to replace Louis Van Gaal and the results were shocking. Jose Mourinho The poll which was conducted by the Mirror, saw responses from as many as 3,500 fans and the result that came back showed 48% were in support of Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino taking over from Van Gaal. The result will come as shocking as it was believed fans were clamouring for Mourinho’s appointment was fans starting a #LVGout trend on social media. READ ALSO:  See what Premier League managers looked liked during their playing days (photos) Fans opinion might have been changed after legendary United boss was believed to have told close friend and member of parliament David Lammy that he think Pochettino was...

Panic in Ogun as vandals cause explosion, killing 16 people

Image
– An explosion has sent waves of panic through Ogun state – Some vandals in their plot to murder security officials stirred and explosion that killed 16 people Resident of Arepo area of Ogun state experienced some moments of panic on Wednesday, February 10, following  an explosion which left about 16 suspected pipeline vandals dead. Men of the Joint Task Force (JTF), ‘Operation Awase,’ reportedly attempted to clear the bush from Arepo to link the Ikorodu area of Lagos state which had always provided a hiding place for the vandals, thereby, flushing out the vandals. However, the vandals were said to have laid ambush for the officials following a tip-off. They reportedly went ahead of the officers and poured petrol on the path the officers were to take. The Punch reports that as the military men moved in to start their operation, they were not aware that the vandals were already spying on them and watching their movement. “It was another set of ...

Court of Appeal of reverses Nyako's impeachment

Image
– The impeachment of former governor of Adamawa state, Murtala Nyako, has been reversed by Court of Appeal – Nyako was impeached in 2014 by Adamawa State House of Assembly over alleged corruption – The court ruled that the ex-governor was not given a fair hearing during the impeachment proceedings A Court of Appeal in Yola, on Thursday, February 11, upturned the impeachment of Murtala Nyako as governor of Adamawa state. file photo of former governor of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako The Adamawa State House of Assembly on July 15, 2014 had impeached Nyako after lawmakers adopted a report of a panel set up to investigate him of alleged misappropriation of state fund. READ ALSO :  APC chiefs turn Atiku’s house to boxing ring The report indicted the former governor guilty of all the 16 allegations of gross misconduct. But the Court of Appeal ruled that the impeachment of Nyako as governor of the state in 2014 was not carried out within the pr...

Buratai na bayyana akan tsegumin makamai

Image
– Wani shugaban hafsin soji mai suna Laftanat-Janar Tukur Buratai ya bayyana akan tsegumin makamai – Wani shugaban hafsin soji ya bayyana dalilin ba zata binciki wasu sojojin Najeriya wadanda suna da hannu a tsegumin makaman Dala Biliyan 2.1 ba – Hukumar soji ta musanta wani magana wanda sojojin kasa suke fuskanta yaki da yan Boko Haram da bindigogi da makamai mara kyau Shugaban hafsin sojin Najeriya, Laftanat-Janar Tukur Buratai Wani shugaban hafsin kasar Najeriya mai suna Laftanat-Janar Tukur Buratai ya bayyana dalilai ba zata binciki wasu tsafin shugabannin sojin da manyan ma’aikatar soji wadanda suka da hannu a tantancen tsegumin makaman Dala Biliyan 2.1 daga hukumar soji.. Laftanat-Janar Buratai tace wanda kamar yadda wasu sojoji masu murabus, ba zata binciki su domin wannan magana yafi hukumar sojoji. Yace hakan saboda matsayin wasu tsafin shugabannin soji da manyan sojoji masu murabus a hukumar sojoji. Inda Buratai yake yi magana a gaban kwamitin majalisar w...

Security operatives arrest Jonathan's ADC

Image
– ADC picked up on Wednesday night – Reason for the arrest unknown Reports say Colonel Ojogbane Adegbe, ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s aide-de-camp (ADC), has been arrested. According to The Will, the arrest of Jonathan’s former ADC, which was confirmed by impeccable sources, happened on Wednesday, February 10, 2016. Colonel Ojogbane Adegbe, the former ADC to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan. Although the reason he was detained by security operatives could not be ascertained at press time, the reason for the arrest may not be far from the ongoing investigation into how billions of dollars means for the battle against insurgency in the country went missing. READ ALSO:  EFCC commences investigation into Sambo’s office President Muhammadu Buhari since his election has made the investigation into the missing money his key priority as many officials of the previous administration are allegedly involved. File photo: Former president, Goodluc...