PHOTO: Wizkid Acquires N42M Bentley

Wizkid has once again shown that big things abound for him in 2015.
Photo - Wizkid Charges N10Million For Collaboration
Wizkid
This is because not less than 48 hours into 2015, Ayo ‘Wizkid’ Balogun has announced that he has acquired a Bentley Continental GT automobile and he is so excited about it!
READ ALSO: OMG! See How Seyi Shay Grabbed Wizkid’s Balls In New Video
The singer showed off his new toy on social media platform Instagram yesterday, Friday, January 2, 2015 with the caption ‘New year whip! Thankful to God: we been grinding son!’.
Wizkid posted this photo of a Bentley Continental GT on Instagram (Instagram)
Wizkid posted this photo of a Bentley Continental GT on Instagram
(Instagram)
According to car experts, the new ride costs around N42M (N42,000,000). He also went on to his Twitter page to celebrate with his fans, expressing his delight and other plans for the new year;
‘I’ve been working so hard on the low I can’t wait for my fans to experience what I have planned! I’ve been so quiet watch me flip shit’, he wrote on Twitter.
Almost immediately, rapper Olamide who also recently got himself a Mercedes G Wagon and Ranger Rover SUV congratulated Wizkid.
Oshey Hot nigga .. Awon eyan bobby shmurda congrats WizLion @wizkidayo my nigga’, Olamide wrote on Instagram
The songstar also made it known that he is not stopping there, he is getting another car.
‘Now waiting for my other whip to get here! 2015 I’m ready for u!’ he added

Comments